Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance goes hand in hand
with a mortgage and your lender will require it to
protect your property – and their security.

As its name suggests, buildings insurance protects your building – the structure of your house – and is based on what your home would cost to repair. It’s what pays out when houses are gutted by fire, floods or subsidence. Damage to fixed fittings like baths and kitchens is often included. At Watson & Co we will shop around for you, negotiating the best deals with the kind of excess charges you want to pay.

We’ll help you find out if you should buy your buildings cover alongside insuring your belongings and if you need cover if you’ve bought a leasehold like a flat; or if the freeholder already has cover for the whole building. We’ll make sure that you receive a policy tailored specifically to your needs and that you know exactly what you’re paying for.


Benefits Include:

Accidental Damage Cover

Building Cover

No Claims Discount

Legal Liability

Loss of rent or costs for alternative accommodation


*Watson & Company (Bristol) Ltd Act as a credit broker not a lender.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *